English blended learning course

The English Language Blended Learning Course consists of 80%  Online Work and a remaining 20%  of in-class sessions. This Blended Learning program emerged based on the needs of the Business Community, considering that this learning options allows learners to distribute their time according to their own schedules and needs.

Última actualización: Lunes, Diciembre 07, 2015 03:35 PM