The Master in Educational Communication is the answer of the Universidad Tecnologica de Pereira to the need to train professionals in the research and design of communication strategies.
The Educational Communication Program is meant for professionals from different areas of knowledge interested in developing cultural education and communication projects, applying new theories and information and communication technologies.
- Study and examine various theoretical and methodological issues in the fields of communication and education.
- Promote the study and analysis of different research experiences and practices of communication in Latin America.
- Promote specific uses of media in educational projects both in the field of formal education, as in continuing education, coordinating the activities of analysis and research with that of production.
- Integrate the computer to the teaching and learning processes as a working tool; as a means of creating intellectual processes.
- Research on specific issues affecting the region or the country in the fields of communication, education and culture.
- Actively participate in interdisciplinary teams in the design and production of educational and cultural programs on radio, TV, print and other
- Use the computer in his professional activity to understand educational, informational and cultural needs.
- Take educational and cultural action in fields as health, recreation, civic education campaigns, and other industries, with the use of media is required.
MA in Educational Communication
Última actualización: Viernes, Febrero 03, 2012 10:26 AM