- Our commitment to academic excellence is unavoidably present in our institutional project.
- Our institutional project is focused on academic excellence and in teacher-student relationship, as they have the leading roles of the teaching-learning process.
- Our challenge is to achieve the object of education through excellence in teaching-learning process, where pedagogical relationship is established, in order for the teacher to be a guide, a tutor, a counselor with moral, intellectual and scientific rectitude.
- In the undergraduate programs our goal is to strengthen and develop higher education through excellence in teaching and learning, not excluding the possibility of opening new programs to extend the action of the University and meet the needs and demands of the region and country.
- In postgraduate programs, we focus clearly on quality of content and processes, while increasing the offer and pursuing diversification.
With the support of human talent, provide academic guidance in areas of educational modernization, curriculum and quality assurance of the undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by the University. It also guides the development of human talent and professionals teaching careers in the academy.
Be the academic body that provides development and projection to the relevant areas of knowledge in the Faculties, Schools and Centers
Última actualización: Martes, Enero 31, 2012 11:09 AM